Thursday, January 28, 2010

When Do Hiv Skin Problems Appear Red/ Pink Spots On Stomach?

Red/ Pink spots on stomach? - when do hiv skin problems appear

Approx. 5-6 weeks, a few small stains pink / red (the size of a pencil eraser) appeared in my chest. I bought back) Cortaid (hydrocortisone and faded, but the bottle and ran out. Since then, many other tanks with the proceeds of hydrocortisone appeared to be different. Currently there are around 25 points in total and under the breast, around my waist and abdomen, and appear a darker shade of red every day to make. Straight out of the skin (if any), no itching, no burning, no warts, no pus, I have no health problems, hygiene, etc.

I have a picture online that looks like one of my "rash" ... Yahoo image search for "skin of the stomach" (the image of man) without a shirt.

The appointment with my doctor was only 10 days and I fear that waiting too long leads to greater problems. After 2 weeks of online research, I cautiously conclude that there is) the following (pardon spelling:

Psoriasis
HIV / AIDS
Pityriasis Versicolor
Thermal RAsh
Sweat rash
Dermatitis
Eczema
Hives
Rosacea
Angioma

Any help from anyone would be very grateful! Thank you and take care

MCH

7 comments:

Cap'n One-Aye said...

It's either an allergy or if you have no major mistakes.

superaki... said...

Ask a doctor

superaki... said...

Ask a doctor

vic6981 said...

that sounds like metal to me ..... Trust me

Errin B said...

Sounds like a food allergy. You should see a list of foods you eat every day and see what is the cause of elimination. Have you tried an anti-allergy? Your doctor may perform to determine what the allergen. You can also have an allergic reaction to certain internal parasites, your doctor will know that too. Good luck.

blueeyed... said...

It seems that you are certain to be a document in this case.

dickdami... said...

sounds like a doctor will help you

Post a Comment