Saturday, January 9, 2010

How To Ignore Tiredness Since I Don't Know If I Have Diabetes Should I Ignore It....?

Since i don't know if i have diabetes should i ignore it....? - how to ignore tiredness

I am a girl of 13 years and it seems that some of the symptoms of diabetes, but none of them are serious and are still considering what might be different from the diabetes symptoms are, ...

Urinating a lot, about once every hour or every half-hour

Drink a little more, I'm not really thirsty, I just want something to drink plenty and drink maybe 12 cups of water a day (I have to drink just maybe 2 or 3)

Extreme fatigue, nausea, increased infections and other symptoms such as.

I lost weight and my symptoms do not seem serious enough to be Type 1, unless it is too early, but I think that might have Type 2, because it does not run in the family, i m Weight '13, nothing superfluous, movement, etc. I know it is still possible, though. I thought I left that I know? As if I had Type-1 is low, but if I do not fade at the end. In addition to type 1 have mild symptoms? Do not stop himself worse?

3 comments:

john n said...

OMG! ignore the symptoms of diabetes is the worst possible that you may have.
Diabetes is an insidious disease terrible. You did not ask any pain or symptoms to be treated, and all the time, the ruins of your body.
If you have diabetes may think you need to send checks yesterday.
I was diagnosed with diabetes 14 years ago and basically thought if I knew I was not diabetic neuropathy, a numbness in hands and feet, digestive disorders, diabetes and kidney would away.Today.
I can only say was wholeheartly would be better if he was serious about the disease and treated. Do not make the same mistake as I did, because I promise you will regret it.

phil said...

Yes, you probably have Type-1 .. Diabetes

You go to your doctor and request a blood test for diabetes

does not change much if I understand correctly, it does not prevent you from living your life as you want.

It will only worsen the symptoms, as mentioned above.
You will get diagnosed when you join and collapse in A & E.

You Betcha! said...

I wonder what you consider evil? Expect you to become unconscious self-diagnosis? It is very rare that someone with low blood sugar, which (what we had diagnosed diabetes) is. My blood sugar was 630, when I was diagnosed (about 6x what should have). I had symptoms for a month and never once fainted.

In fact, severe nausea, a symptom not "new". / Nausea, vomiting usually come with diabetic ketoacidosis (DKA). When will you have had CAD, and diagnosed with diabetes, then you probably should sit in a hospital bed.

Post a Comment