Friday, January 29, 2010

Birthday Invitation Wordinggujarati Birthday Invitation?

Birthday Invitation? - birthday invitation wordinggujarati

The best friend of my son's mother has a birthday party for my son of 4 an invitation to his son, and it seems that the name of my son in the envelope and on the invitation. But my son is only 4 years. For example, only wrote "Ethan J." instead of "Ethan J. and family.

How can I check and not send an e-mail or my husband and I are invited? Of course I know that parents are invited, but we want them to be safe. We communicate by e-mail is sometimes why I said, e-mail and no telephone.

6 comments:

Vee Good said...

I think parents should be retained for a birthday 4th But if you're not sure, why not e-mail with something like: "We want to join the party. Is there anything I can do to lend a hand during the festival?

In this way, you let him know that he was to remain, and will also be useful. Birthday parties at this age get hectic and would pleased to know that someone is willing to create his own configuration.

tarheele... said...

I think he understands that one for the mere fact he is invited by the names, that is, so you know that can be left and collected at a later date. However, if you send an e-mail to confirm that simply say "Thank you for the invitation to the birthday party for Ethan. I wonder if it does not matter if my husband and I have to attend classes or ethane, in free fall holidays? end of thanks and see what he says.

rex_resp... said...

It is assumed that each family member will be invited to the party. Of course, the child can not go in the evening only to the need for a birthday of a child, of course, they invite the children of the same age. This means that, if only to celebrate the child's name in the greeting card you just go to win. Only use logic and common sense.

mahendri... said...

You are writing an e-mail as u in rule, but it's clever interweaving of the question in the e-mail, so it is not rude and stand like a sore thumb, but something that is quiet and unassuming. .. if you know what I mean.

mahendri... said...

You are writing an e-mail as u in rule, but it's clever interweaving of the question in the e-mail, so it is not rude and stand like a sore thumb, but something that is quiet and unassuming. .. if you know what I mean.

HHS said...

can not but 4 years and go, should know better. E-mail, phone does not Mather.

Post a Comment