Thursday, January 21, 2010

Credit Card Settlement Should I Continue Making Payments On A Credit Card Settlement?

Should I continue making payments on a Credit Card Settlement? - credit card settlement

He had 5500 $ on a credit card. I tried to pay in full, but among the high interest rates (22%), and that I am over the limit ($ 1,500 and more), I decided to fix them. I was an agreement for $ 2600, I had to pay over a period of 6 months. Now, looking at Yahoo Answers, everyone says the solution is not to pay the same as everyone. Should I continue paying into my solution? If you do the same in general, it is not required to pay to continue, but I'm trying to fix my credit as best as possible. Any advice would be appreciated!

5 comments:

Expert Realtor said...

Ask yourself: In the interest of 22%, can afford it, always? ... If I could not have done first?

Yes, it will appear as a clearing account, but if not entered into the collections, will not harm your credit almost as much!

Not pay the same as everyone.

Take the solution ... is a very, very good deal. If you have approved the agreement and pay more to have the right to revert retroactively and tactical interests and loan type what you pay for.

mphsblue said...

Use the phone. Tell them that you will declare bankruptcy and pay nothing if they agree to a written report to delete the item from your credit report at the time of payment. If you want money bad enough, they will agree.
You're right - you can not do much good against your credit card - if you pay for. Not if you agree to them to withdraw.
Good luck!

Dr. Deth said...

because they are paid less than the amount that still affect your credit rating. But I hope that they do not give balance a collection agency that you will always interfere. The experiment, this guarantee in writing that you never give to the other 2900th Your credit card take a big hit for the years

shipwrec... said...

If you can not pay as agreed, you cancel your bid and take to court and garnish your payment in full plus court costs.

shipwrec... said...

If you can not pay as agreed, you cancel your bid and take to court and garnish your payment in full plus court costs.

Post a Comment