Friday, December 25, 2009

Stage Payment Mortgages I Have An Investment Property In Garden City, Michigan?

I have an investment property in Garden City, Michigan? - stage payment mortgages

I really am head over heels in mortgage balances. I payment due in July 2009 (for both 1st and 2nd mortgage). The first mortgage is held by the Bank of America, and the second is done by a green tree. I have three tenants who live at home and struggling to pay the rent. No problems with the house and in the pipeline. A tenant has to build over $ 600 to the PVC pipes again. I understand moving the plumbing in my part of my responsibility, but I know he will not hold in a position to mortgage payments, because tenants are struggling. I do not want the owner to the tenant after the lease is November 2009. I think the purchase or lease may qualify for a mortgage for the sale. How to achieve this, I prefer it to be a result of foreclosure. I just need some advice on what to do now and what are the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment