Sunday, December 13, 2009

Left Knee Pulling, Condition_symptoms I Have Really Horrible Pains In My Left Knee, What Can It Be?

I have really horrible pains in my left knee, what can it be? - left knee pulling, condition_symptoms

I am currently 19 years and in the last 10 years I'm in and out of the painful knee and thigh. I went to the doctor when he was 9, and he said it was a crisis of growth or expansion in the sport. Since I was in and out of pain sometimes, but during the last few years was really bad. I went to the doctor and he gave me some PRECRIPTION password (the name) and it was useless, he breached anti-inflammatory and stomach worse than my knee injury. Usually my left knee, but sometimes hurt my right hand too much. More recently, an X-Ray and I'm waiting for the results, but I doubt that this show was everything ... I have one weeks after the MRI. Has anyone any idea what could be? Today, this day, the worst pain I had is in. I can not walk properly, and was afraid because I've stuck at work and not let me.

No comments:

Post a Comment