Monday, December 7, 2009

Male Breast Cancer More Condition_symptoms Could This Be Male Breast Cancer?

Could this be male breast cancer? - male breast cancer more condition_symptoms

I am a man of 34 years and a few weeks ago I noticed a strange ball in the middle of my left breast. Well, if I hurt for my nipples, deep pain. Is it cancer? I am not aware of any other cancer is not in my family, but my mother was an orphan on the side of the family known. I'm also a big drinker and I read that alcohol is associated with breast cancer.

1 comment:

lo_mcg said...

Breast cancer in men is rare - less than 1% of all cases.

Most people diagnosed with it about 60 years, even though I had a small number of networks by supporting breast cancer by 40 to 50 years.

It is rare for a woman her age to develop breast cancer, let alone a boy - only 5% of all women diagnosed are under 40 years.

Most breast cancers do not hurt - most of those diagnosed did not feel pain.

Most mammary tumors in humans are becoming a so-called gynecomastia, which is benign, the growth of breast tissue, A. Button, as growth in the area of the nipple and areola, which can be felt and it can sometimes be seen with the naked eye and sometimes very painful.

This increase in the amount of breast tissue is a tumor and occurs because changes in the amounts of the hormone at a time, such as youth and age, but can occur at any time

This is almost certainly what he has, but you should see your doctor

Post a Comment