Saturday, December 12, 2009

Shower Curtains Beach Is The "Do You Know How I Know YOU'RE Gay?" Game Offensive Or Farmless Fun?

Is the "Do you know how I know YOU'RE gay?" game offensive or farmless fun? - shower curtains beach

(Referring to the game made famous by the movie "The 40 Year Old Virgin").

Some of my gay friends think it's stupid and insulting, but stereotypes are not hateful. Others find it pretty funny.

Examples of some of my win, "" Trains (they say that heterosexual men, but sometimes in the presence of gay men) are amused:

Men, "Because you" It is raining "as a ringtone.
"Because you have a towel into the sky.
"Because your desktop calendar has the bare-chested firefighters.
"Because you can always say:" Jerry Falwell bite me! "
"Since they changed the color of cocoa shower curtains to match the new packaging, Sebastian hair care products.
(The gay men just laughed at that one!)

And a variant of the usually wins against me:

"Because you have to know so well what a person is gay!"

No comments:

Post a Comment